Thursday, March 6, 2008

Girls...

Maybe because I'm not that kind of girl, but I don't understand why some girls can be so cheap go message other guys to add them in Facebook. Especially when the profile clearly states he's MARRIED. Which means, HANDS OFF MY PROPERTY WOMAN! Grrr... I do trust my hubby won't do anything YET. But whether he'll still be as sure when the girl keeps pestering or messaging him, etc, that's another matter.

I simply detest sluts like these type of girls. Call me possessive, I don't care.

I just don't like other girls tempting my hubby. Period. Go get your own. Cheap bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.