Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Random Post...

Actually this is a long overdue post. Wanted to blog about the other time I went back to his hometown in his bro-in-law's car.

Heh, as usual, at tbe Customs, the officer will look at me and the passport. Then he look to and fro for some time before asking who is this (pointing to the passport photo). -_- Ello, only got 2 girls in the car lor. So difficult to recognize meh?

Anyhow, I dunno what the f*** I was thinking. I just grinned broadly and give a V sign. -_- I think the officer also stunned. Ah lao just smacked my head and groaned in exasperation. Lol. =x Yah, kind of stupid I know. I just don't know what's going on in my head to make me have such an action. Duh.

* WARNING: COARSE LANGUAGE USED BELOW. Rated: M18 *


Oh yah, today a STUPID CHEENA SISSY GUY pissed me off. KNN, the f**king asshole is in the blardy wrong, and yet thinks so lowly about our government's rules and regulations and that by his mere 'explanations', he can get away unscathed. How naive and idiotic lah! Never think of the blardy consequences lor!

And CCB, that motherf**ker actually RAISED HIS PCB VOICE AT ME! NOBODY F**KING RAISES THEIR VOICES AT ME OK! Even Elvis also kena my scolding when he raised his voice at me. Don't say Elvis lah, even my ah lao is not spared when on rare occassions he also raises his voice at me.

Anyway, I'm just so f**king pissed with that lor! Stupid sissy boy, I hope you blardy rot on Earth and in Hell. I pray for the day I see your sickening face in the papers saying you're to be jailed or deported or killed. So that I can have a good laugh and will certainly make my day! TMD. If I am the unprofessional kind of person, you can be certain I'll make sure you regret RAISING YOUR BLARDY VOICE AT ME AND BEING SO INSOLENT. Mark my words.

I'm generally not an evil and so full of hatred person. -_- I'm generally nice to everyone. and those who are especially nicer to me, I'll be even nicer. =) But those who f**king are so sickeningly rude and pisses me off, there will be hell to pay. Step on my tail, and I'll NEVER let you off.

The one thing I detest most, is people SHOUTING or even RAISING THEIR VOICES AT ME. NOBODY DOES THAT AND GETS AWAY FROM IT!

So annoyed lah, that I can't do anything to him. CCB. Dulanz. F**king Cheena sissy boy. Hope you kena raped by Bangalas tonight.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

phia, i think i know who is the sissy boy..oh ya, i dun think banglas like cheena SISSY boy..coz too cheena, cant communicate lah...unless they use sign language..ha ha...=D

dajie

ah phia said...

they dun need sign language... they just need a hole... *rolls eyes*

i was just so pissed off that day lor! -_-

phia

~~ Tam ~~ said...

hmm...who's that guy? is it one of the students..if it is..i think i can guess who it is..

tam

ah phia said...

yup... so smart... only he can piss me off like that! @!#$%^&*()

art_foruandme said...

wow. din koe i miss so much of ur blog posts.. LOL. maybe cos i get ur rage firsthand in office.. :P

bui