Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy Day...

Had so many things to do today! Not enough sleep... -_- Wanted to sleep more since it's (a) a Saturday! No work! and (b) didn't sleep enough the past few nights. (Last night had a durian supper plus midnight show at Causeway Point. Night at the Museum 2!) But well, had a busy day lined up, and we needed to go to trim our hair at the salon at 12nn.

So off we went, trimmed our hair and headed off to his friend's bike shop. Had our lunch near there, and went to the Mustafa Warehouse sale. Bought a camcorder as it was pretty cheap! Only S$355! Includes a 4GB SD card, sling casing and extra battery! Actually the free gifts are supposed to be just a small casing (pouch) and a SD card (no extra battery). But the guy probably mistook the Starter Kit for the casing, so he gave us the Starter Kit instead! =D So yeah, very good deal! ^_^ It'll be my baby! Though when will I finally get my own digicam? -_-

Then it looked like it was going to rain soon, so we headed off to Golden Mile Complex to change our currency to Thai Baht and rushed off to his sister's place as we're supposed to have dinner there. =) But they were not back home yet, so we went to Punggol Plaza to rot. =p

Finally we went over to his sister's place where we had steamboat dinner with his sis and bro-in-law and cousins. Very nice gathering, lots of gossips. LOL! =p I do enjoy such gatherings, though I don't really talk much. Hahaha... =x Maybe just not used to it I suppose! Watched TV, played Ban Luck, and went off to meet William for a short meeting before we meet again to go to Bangkok!

Oh no, speaking of which, I still haven't pack my luggage! Wahahahaha... Guess will have to wait till tomorrow... =x

Bangkok, here I come! =D

No comments: