Sunday, May 17, 2009

One More Week...

... and I'm off to Bangkok! ^_^

But can't help worrying about work. Sigh... This week gonna be really busy trying to ensure that everything is ok for when I go on leave! Honestly I'd hate it if something goes wrong when I'm not here, despite what others may think. I'd just feel real bad. =(

But well, I still can't help feeling excited about this trip and I hope we'll really enjoy ourselves there rather than fight and argue! Must learn to control my temper! Sigh...

Nothing much these few weeks. Just busy and stressed at work I suppose. Alot of things are beyond my control, and I don't like that. =( Not when I do my best and I can't get the results I want. It's so frustrating.

I probably need a new job. Sigh...

This holiday came just at the right timing. I just can't wait to relax and not have to answer phonecalls or emails. One whole week all to myself and hubby. =) Just pampering ourselves. *bliss*

I love my hubby! Even though he SO annoys me at times! Grrrr... Yeah, all the 'healthy' talk, 'no money', etc just irritates me. I'm just not someone anyone can nag! I've had enough of that at home!

And speaking of home, I just can't wait to get our own flat and move out asap. Can't live with her anymore. At least when I move out, I'm not reliant on her for anything, so I don't have to put up with her. I'll only miss my daddy and siblings. I'll always be daddy's little girl. =( Only wish our relationship was as tight as it was when I was a lil kid. Sigh. So many things to say to daddy, just don't know how to. We're just not the sort to be open with our feelings. Except anger. LOL.

No comments: