Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Hamster Just Gave Birth!

I can only say this: "OMGOMGOMFG!"

I was so stunned when hubby told me she had just given birth! Because I didn't notice anything different when I fed them in the morning before work!

Snuck in a peek on the babies, and awwww... They are just so cute and gross at the same time! Wriggling, little hairless, reddish things... LOL! I can't wait to see them grow out their fur! ^_^

Managed to count them (because they were partially hidden by the cotton wool that I had put in the cage originally), and there are 8 of them! I think it's just so interesting to see the mother hamster pick them up with her teeth back into the house. They kept dropping out of the house, because she's so fat, she inevitably will drag some babies out of the house when she climbs out of the tiny house-hole.

Well, this is the highlight of this week! =) I keep sneaking out to take a look at them whenever I'm home. Sigh.

Now I just pray hard that they'll grow up soon! And be safe... >_<

No comments: