Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Randomness

Had my exit interview from my current company. My last day will be officially on 30 September 09. Haven't secured a new job yet... So you can only imagine how BADLY I want to leave here.

It's time to move on. I'll miss my beloved colleagues like Bui and Lyna and Sharon. But I won't miss anything else here.

Anyway, I'm still actively looking for a job. But Lyna is right, nowadays the jobs available are for skilled workers. Even hubby who half-heartedly looked for job, has found a new job! I'm thrilled for him. =) It pays like S$400 more, and it's a job he likes, so it's a win-win situation! He sounds really enthusiastic about what this new job can offer, so I'm really happy for him. =) Hope this time the new boss will be better.

Now that hubby's career is settled so far, outstanding issues will be a new job for me, buying a house of our own, and preparing for my year-end trip. =) Once all these done, I'm a happy girl! =p My goals are simple. Heh.

Oh yes, OTT, yesterday went KTV with Lyna and Sharon. I tell you, it was a riot! =D We had SOOOO much laughter there. Made a fool of ourselves and shocking the poor waiter, screached to Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" (which I made a voice recording and I laughed every single time when I replayed it at least 10 times, LOL!), danced to "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas (ok, that's me, showing Lyna my wonderfully big butt) and my poor cheese fries got squashed by Lyna's butt. Haven't had such a good laugh for the longest time! Such that I was missing Lyna already when we went home. =( Can we go again soon??!!

Oh, and another random talk: I want LG Cookie! I was so tempted to buy the LG Cookie at Singtel when I visited ION Orchard! It was S$300 without contract. I think it's probably because they are discontinuing this model. =( I like it because it's fully touch-screen and it uses a stylus, which means I can poke poke the phone with my nails! I can't use Arena, IPhone, because it's not THAT touch-sensitive and I have super fat and clumsy fingers. -_- And my phone is quite cranky these days. It shuts off by itself, smses doesn't come through (need to switch off and switch on), it's laggy as hell, and worst is hubby's number doesn't reflect his name nor picture nor his ringtone! =( So really wanted a new phone. But then thinking again, quite a waste of money since it's still working, and not as if I REALLY need a new phone now. Haiz. Quite torn between buying and not buying. Oh well, just wait for the new Sony Ericsson phone end of the month. Or for better deals.

No comments: