Monday, April 12, 2010

I Wanna Go Ikea!

Haha... I've always wanted to go Ikea to do shopping for house furniture, beddings and etc. Don't ask me why! I just do!

Anyway now lemming to buy a nice nice quilt from there. That's like the top of my list. I wanna go there to buy other stuff like house decor items, fancy lamps, etc. But these can wait till I've saved enough I suppose!

But quilt, I don't know why, I wanna buy asap. Haha... I wanna get a REALLY good one. I've always loved the huge, fluffy and soft blanket that is used in those higher class hotels! I so love the feeling of burrowing underneath the sheets! Besides, the bed is the 2nd place u spend most of your time at, (first one is work of course! -_-) so I TOTALLY want only the BEST for my bed! I don't care if I have to spend a bomb... It's my ultimate wish for my own home!

I so can't wait to go to Ikea! At least to go try and figure which quilt I want! :p Bedsheets and quilt cover... Dunno... Maybe wait till there's sales!

Anyway now on the bus, quite hungry actually... Haha...

No comments: