Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some progress finally!

Yay! Finally confirmed an ID company tonight! Ideal House ID!

Took us so long to finally decide on one ID lor! The quotation they gave us was the cheapest so far. And after much research, it appears that their workmanship is quite ok and their pricing affordable and reasonable. Thus without further ado, I confirmed them as my ID. :p And plus, I was quite impressed with the coordinator Sean. He's patient with me and very prompt. I mean, in the morning he went on site to survey our house, in the evening he sent us the revised quotation! That's pretty fast as compared to most other IDs that we had approached so far lor.

Hopefully he doesn't disappoint us and continue such excellent service! I'm so looking forward to him doing the 3D layout and starting on helping us build our IDEAL HOME! :)

No comments: