Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cooking!

I don't know what's coming over me, but lately have been interested in cooking! Yeah imagine that! Lazy bum me! Lol!

I first experimented with desserts: snow fungus with gingko nuts and dunno what else, green bean soup with sago and apple with pork ribs soup. Then I cooked rice with grilled fish and lotus root soup. And yesterday, salmon don with miso soup! Haha...

Ok, granted, miso soup is those instant kind, salmon of cos is ready-packed kind. So basically I just cooked rice and mixed the sushi rice seasoning. Simple enough no? :p So anyway, overall tastes pretty ok, surprisingly! Haha! Well, I can't wait to go to Daiso and buy those moulds to make cute onigiriis, since now I know how to make sushi rice!

Hmmm, I guess cooking is kind of fun in a way. I think it's rather the cooking AND cleaning part that I don't like. I don't mind cleaning up, just not both. And yeah I don't like having anyone next to me when I'm cooking. Because nagging really annoys me, even if you were only giving kind suggestions. Yeah, I get it that you are trying to help, I do appreciate it, but I am the one cooking, so leave me be!

Another day to the weekend again! Can't wait! Looks like I've loads of things to do:
1) Go IKEA shopping - need floor lamp for my MBR for me to read my books, and other stuff, whatever that catches my fancy!
2) Go for a movie with hubs - he owes me quality time, since he was working two weekends ago, and last weekend was spent entertaining others!
3) Sleep!

Can't remember what else le... Anyway lunchbreak over, back to work!


- Phia signing off

No comments: