Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy October!

So many things to do, so little time and money! :(

I've two weddings to attend! This means I need to buy new dresses and shoes! Especially when I have to be my bestie's sister in the day! Friends who know me know I don't wear dresses one la, so don't say I'm finding excuse to go shopping! -_-

Anyway, also going for facial, cos I haven't been for a facial for ages! Wanna go pamper myself! Going with hubby though! Let him enjoy and relax too!

OH OH OH! And hubby FINALLY woke up and gimme a surprise for my birthday! Heeeeeeee! ^_^ He hid something in my lingerie drawer. And kept asking me to keep my undies which he helped folded. So anyway after a long while, I didn't seem to be doing anything so he said he gave me my birthday surprise and I asked where. So he said he already gave me a big hint when he nagged me to keep my undies. So I found the love letter (2 hearts folded together) and well, it was folded on an acknowledgement letter for 2 tickets to Universal Studios! Whoopeedoo!!!! So happy la! <3 though I feel bad he is spending so much. But I heart heart him for the effort he made, with the booking of the tickets, hiding the love letter for me to find. It may not be an expensive card, a luxurious bag or holiday, but to me, this is all I want. The effort. Even if it's not a trip to Universal Studios, the love letter and effort trying to make a surprise for me is enough. :)

Ok, and then end of the month going to A Famosa in Melaka to celebrate his youngest niece's birthday! Can't wait! I miss miss miss little Juicy!

Anyway, just love love hubby to bits! Thank you for this wonderful birthday surprise! Even if it rains, nothing can dampen my mood!

- Phia signing off

No comments: