Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time to let go...

It's been coming 2 years since I've worked here.

There's been ups and downs as usual. Which is good, otherwise work's damn boring, life's too monotonous don't you think?

I'm glad to say I really like it here, like honestly. I feel so welcomed, so at home. I've learnt so much in these 2 years than my 4 years at my ex company. It's been a rough road at times, that I got quite depressed at one stage, sudden outburst of tears at work and even at home. Thank god that phase is over. Hopefully never to return!

I guess, I'm just melancholy cos my colleague just tendered her resignation. Somehow, the reality hasn't sunk in yet, or I'm too overwhelmed at work these few weeks that my mind can't process that info yet. But I do know I will miss her dearly. Though I may not say it out or show it, truth is, I'm crying as I'm typing this.

Perhaps I don't mean as much to you as much as you mean to me. I seldom 'click' with people, the anti-social me. Lol. But somehow, you mean more to me than others whom I know longer than you. Perhaps cos I can tell you anything and everything. In front of you I can be as crazy as I want, show my weaker side and just be myself.

Suddenly, I just feel like I'm losing a friend. I know it's silly to feel that way. But somehow, I feel like work is never gonna be the same without you.

But I'll still wish you all the best... In all that you do...

- Phia signing off

No comments: