Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Toys!

Went to sit the Singapore Flyer last weekend with my parents, sis and hubby. Used my sis's camera and fell in love with it! End up two days later I was about $700 plus poorer. -_-

I want to defend my decision in buying such an expensive camera. :p Sure, actually it is not a NEED. But I've been lemming for a digital camera FOR AGES. Yeah yeah, I know my daddy did give me a digital camera the other time and I used it like ONCE. After a few months of collecting dust at home, mom wanted to use a digital camera so I gladly returned it to her. :p

I guess I'm just the sort to take gifts for granted. If people give me stuff, quite likely I will not use it often unless it's something I must use everyday like bag, wallet etc. And that is also UNTIL I buy myself or someone gives me another similar item. Then it's out with the old, in with the new. :p

So anyway, I bought the digital camera because well, it's using MY OWN MONEY, so I'll feel the pinch if I do not use it. :x Another point, is that I'll need a digicam for when we go Taiwan. I don't like to borrow such gadgets or items from others because I HATE to be accountable for any damage to it and I'm quite accident-prone, careless, clumsy, well you get my drift. :p At least if I accidentally spoil or lose my camera, I'm only accountable to myself. :p

Well, the other toy is hubby's new iPhone 4! Refurbished, but for slightly less than $200, with about 1 1/2 years warranty, good deal I suppose! Anyway, it's all thanks to his cousin la, got staff price plans. So I recontracted my line under his name (cheaper price plan) and hubby bought the phone. He wanted to take my 3GS and I use the new phone. But I don't want the hassle of re-downloading my mangas, re-playing my games etc. So thank you very much, I rather keep my phone. Besides, I'll be pre-occupied with my new toy! :)

Think that's all for now. Nothing happening in my life liao I guess. Except for missing my ex-colleagues including the one that just left. :(

Talk more next time bah.


- Phia signing off

No comments: