Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Angry...

Damn pissed off with mum lah.
 
Story is, me and him came back to Singapore late Monday night. And I wanted to go back to my house to sleep because I miss my room! =p So we just came back to my place without bringing any Mandarin oranges since we thought it was late already, and by the time we wake up nobody will be home, and we also cannot 'bai nian' properly. Besides, it feels like CNY is over liao lor. -_-
 
Then morning mum came and kpkb about us not bringing Mandarin oranges. I explained she still sulk and kpkb somemore. Fine. So at night he after work went home to get the damned oranges and came over with angpow for my mum since she also asked me to give some money to his mum. And he also apologized and explained to my parents.
 
And then she complained to sis that why only give one angpow. And then she came and "talked" to him, nagging him about our traditions, that must give 2 angpows, blah blah blah. What really irks me is the way she puts it. What the hell do you mean by "if your parents never teach you what to do, then I teach you what you should have done"?
 
Hey, are you trying to insinuate that his parents didn't bring him up properly? Never teach him manners? At least his parents never talk to me like that ok!
 
For Chrissake, it's not as if I've done this before. Nor him for that matter. We both don't give a damn about such lame traditions. It's the thought that counts anyway! Why do you need to be so uptight over it? You wanna think that people only give parents one angpow means that one parent is dead, then so be it lah!
 
I'm pissed off by the way she talks to hubby and the way she keeps harping what we have done wrong. I don't see where I'm wrong, ok, maybe the damned oranges part, but I've already explained and he has apologized then just shut your trap already!
 
Since you say I'm already 'jia chu qu' then why must I or him for that matter follow YOUR traditions?! I don't even give a damn for such traditions!
 
And then YOU still can behave so childishly and return my ang pow! WTF?! Lame ass. I promptly returned my hubby's and my angpows. I frankly don't give a damn.

No comments: