Monday, February 25, 2008

Yipee~!

Heehee, so excited! I'm FINALLY going to get a new handphone! =x Courtesy of my hubby! ^_^ Not cheap also lor! Sigh... But I REALLY REALLY like that phone, despite the many problems posted by users in those forums. =( My phone is more expensive that his by almost 300 bucks! Yah, he's getting a new phone too, because his China phone is really the pits! Interesting and quite alike SE W960i, but lots of firmware problems I think!

Before anyone thinks we've struck lottery, it's not that ok. Just that he finally got his insurance compensation, so we have some spare money to pamper ourselves for once! He's considered really thrifty liao, because before the money came in, he had so many things he wanted to get, like new phone, laptop, digital camera. But now he says he only getting the phones for us, the rest save up. -_- Think if I were him, I couldn't care less and start buying all the stuff I've always wanted but don't have the finances to get. =x That's why I told him the money don't put in my account. I'll just spend them. =x

Anyway I can hardly wait lah! ! But can only wait until Sunday then can get! Hopefully can get it on the spot! -_- Gosh, I need to start shopping for accessories for my new phone, like pouch, screen protector, etc. Hahaha. =p My current phone is like so 'koyak' liao, bought in 2006! First phone I bought with my own pay. Lol. So I don't bear to trade-in when I'm buying the new phone. =p May have saved him 100 bucks, but I don't care, it has so many memories lah! Not to mention it's so hardy, with me being so careless, throwing it into my bag, having it fall out of my jacket onto the road and it falling apart, etc, it's still in working condition! =p Really like my phone, but time for a change!

Another thing is I can't wait for this week to be over. Including Saturday! I'm just SOOO tired. I really want to go for a holiday. =( As in a REAL holiday, not just going to KL or his hometown for like wedding, or etc.

I want to be positive, and keep smiling but it's so trying...

No comments: