Monday, April 13, 2009

The Lazy One PMS-ing

I hate PMS-ing. Bloated, no appetite, cramps, lethargy. I can't believe I threw a good half packet of chicken rice away! And from my favourite stall nonetheless. Geez. Not to mention the ULTRA bad-temperedness. Poor him of course suffered the brunt of it. -_- Well, doesn't help that he's not sensitive enough to know the 'commandment': "Thou Shalt Not Provoke a PMS-ing Woman". Hmmphh.

Anyway, before I go on about what brought about this post, I've GOOD NEWS! (No, I'm NOT pregnant duh -_- Thank God!) Hubby won a 3D2N stay at a 5-star hotel in Bangkok! Woohoo! =D It's called Dusit Thani hotel and if you go surf its website, oh my god, the Club benefits (included in the package) is awesome. We're gonna live like freaking King and Queen! LOL...

Yeah yeah, I know I sound like I've never seen the world. =p But I've NEVER stayed at a 5-star hotel with such wonderful treatment before! Well, not that I can remember... And it's in Bangkok, so it's a wonderful excuse to go for a Bangkok trip! Haha... Yeap, yours truly has NEVER been to Bangkok. -_- Even Ivory has gone there at least 2 times! *SULKS*

Anyhow, we collected the voucher and at night when I MSN-ed daddy, here's the conversation (as far as I can remember) which I think is a riot, the way daddy speaks. LOL.

Me: Daddy! We won a 3D2N stay at Bangkok! So we going there next month!
Daddy: Make sure no gimmick.
Me: Aiyah, no gimmick one, it's a prize from some voting contest that he joined...
Daddy: Ok, we'll be back on Friday night. We discuss it then.

So duhhhhh right? Hahahaha... But that's my daddy for you! =p

Anyway, was having a fever and then the next day kena stupid 'auntie visit'. I SUPER DUPER hate it. And then on Sunday, I happily wanna watch "The Devil Wears Prada", and mummy had to nag and nag and complain and complain (the usual about the messy room, she was talking to my sis, but I know she also partly meant it for my ears too, just that she doesn't really tell me off these days) while walking to and fro infront of the TV! Like, HELLO, I'M WATCHING THE BLARDY TV! So fine, I tried to control my temper because I so want to finish watching the show. AND THEN SOMEONE HAD TO ANNOY ME BY ASKING ME TO HELP CLEAN UP MY ROOM AFTER THE SHOW! WHO ELSE?!

If there's one thing I hate in the world, it's being told to clean up my room. Or anything for the matter. Yeah, I'm a lazy bitch. But it's so messy I don't even know where to start! And when I start cleaning up, I don't like to do it halfway and I SO know I'll sweat buckets clearing my room. No joke lor. And that's why I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN UP MY ROOM TODAY.

So yeah, the volcano erupt and I just stormed off to my room and started cleaning up AKA throwing things away. Then HE got mad and stormed off and went home. AND I MISSED THE FREAKING SHOW! *SULKS*

And yeah, I'm still feeling really bitchy today. I'm gonna bite his head off if he dares annoy me again tonight.

No comments: