Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Virgin Trip To Bangkok

Hooray! My FIRST trip to Bangkok! Oh, did I mention also my first time arranging an overseas trip?! Booking airtickets, booking accommodation, etc. Oh my goodness, I'm so worried that I'll screw things up. -_- Knowing what a blur sotong I am...

Anyhow, have booked the airtickets today, and just finished booking the accommodation. Will be going with his friend who will meet his girl friend there. =) Company's good! At least we won't be so lost there. -_- I can so imagine both of us looking so freaking lost there and losing our tempers along the way. LOL. Because I'll be highly impatient, and he doesn't know what's going on.

So yeah, I so can't wait for the trip! Wait for loads of pics! Since I'm DEFINITELY gonna take photos of the super duper grand hotel that we're staying for the last 2 nights! And of course the hostel, looks cute lah! =D Oh oh, and not to mention all the shopping! LOL... ^_^

No comments: