Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Brand New Year...

And I foresee my favourite colour for this year is... RED~! =p

Bought new red Elmo soft toy cum handphone accessory (but too big, so hang on my make-up pouch instead), new PSP slim in red, new make-up pouch in red, red lighter... Maybe gonna dye red colour too! =x

Speaking of hair, I went to cut a new hairstyle! I've got a short fringe! =p Long time no short fringe already, so not used to it. So coincidentally, Bui also cut her fringe short! =D Not used to this hair, apparently the back of my hair needs to be like, scrunched abit, to create this out-of-bed, tousled look. Only he knows how, and he styled it for me before I thought it was too, not me, so I smoothed it back down. Hahaha. =x He's just good at styling lah. =)

He also cut his hair. Interesting! I like... =D Short in front and sides, and a long tail at the back. Lol. I think daddy's gonna flip when he sees his new hairstyle. =x He's now in Taiwan I think. Should I email him my hubby's photo of his new hairstyle? I think he'll get insomnia instantly. *chuckles*

Happy that I got the PSP! =D It's well-worth the money, seeing how it's being fully utilized. When I'm at work, he's playing with it. When I'm at his place, I play with it. When I'm home, usually my sis's hooked on it. Occasionally, my bro plays with it. ^_^ And bro helped me download more games into my PSP. Now got Crazy Taxi! I can't wait to play that lor! Yesterday he downloaded liao, he was stuck in his room with my PSP. Then my sis went to take from him to play until I went to his place. And then I was busy playing his computer to bother with my PSP and now it's with him. -_-

Oh well, nothing much liao! Going to Malaysia again to dye my hair. Broke lah, can't cut and dye in Singapore. =p

Time really flies, soon another Chinese New Year. Make me remember spending last year's Chinese New Year with him and his family. =)

Suddenly very nostalgic...

No comments: