Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sad...

Well, I finally understand why people say that when your parents hit you, they feel the pain in the heart, not the flesh.

Today I slapped my brother real hard on his face. In front of his girlfriend nonetheless. I got nagged by hubby for that, because he said guys have their ego; no matter what, slapping guys in front of other people is a no-no.

Hey, I feel bad enough as it is, slapping him. Hearing this makes me feel so much worse. That I can't stop crying for a whole 10 mins when that scene keeps replaying itself in my head.

And why did I do that in the first place?

I had an sms from my sis yesterday, that our bro was being damn mean and horrible. Then she called me later at night before I went home that he was being mean to his girlfriend again. I won't go into details, but to summarize, he shouted at her, chased her out, dumped her stuff on the floor, threw her stuff downstairs, shoved my sis when she tried to help the girl keep back her stuff. You get my drift.

How can I just ignore when I know about all these? People who know me should know I have been treated badly in previous relationships. Though not as bad as this. So I feel so much hurt for her. Knowing that she like how I was before, can't simply just walk away.

This morning I woke up, they were about to go out. I didn't scold him yet, since everything seems ok. They went out, and I heard him shouting at her again and she trying to explain. It pains me so much ok. To hear a girl having to grovel like that with no dignity. And she's like a meek little mouse who doesn't dare to speak up and all.

So I stormed out and glared at him, asking what the f***'s going on. I confronted him about how I knew about what happened yesterday and he just scolded the girl, "See what you've done!" And I feel so pissed off. I just scolded him and threatened to whack his sorry ass, and he dared to give me that kind of arrogant look, taunting me, provoking me to do as I said. I tell you, his face is the kind you see on those hooligans' face when they want to fight.

I told him that I won't tolerate such nonsense from him, nor allow him to treat the girl like this. He can retort to ask her to leave and he did not force her to stay. What rubbish! I can understand that she doesn't bear to leave. And I cannot stand him mentally abusing her like this.

I know he won't dare to retaliate nor fight me. But I was too pissed off beyond words, frustrated that he doesn't get my point. So I just slapped him across the face and he started tearing. So did I. I feel so bad slapping him like this.

Sigh, don't know lah. I know what I did may make him treat her worser. It may not make a difference. But I just needed to let him know my stand and that I mean business. I really cannot tolerate knowing that another girl is being bullied like that and I do nothing. If my sis ever finds a boyfriend like my bro, I certainly won't just give a slap. I'll give him a good thrashing.

Thank God my hubby is so much a better man. -_-

No comments: