Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random Post...

  • My file is missing! WHERE IS IT?! WHO TOOK IT?! Or maybe I misplaced it? Hmmm...
  • I need to clean up my room. I can't find a place to sleep at night. =x It needs a major overhaul I tell you! I'm so NOT looking forward to Project Clean-up.
  • I want more money! So many things I wanna buy. New phone for myself and him, new PC for him, new hair colour.
  • I want a long holiday! Sian of work. I need to rejuvenate myself.
  • I hate menses. It gives me cramps and tempers. No wonder the whole of last week I'm so easily irritable. Not to mention me cursing and swearing at little things. -_-
  • Guys are superficial. Most guys. Always judge by looks. Just because my picture, it has generated lots of guys messages and comments. About how sweet, how pretty, and other flirting lines. Lame.
  • I feel so sian sometimes that I just wanna go away to some remote place with just my iPod, PSP, story books. It's like, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!
  • I'm itchy to bash somebody up. Just waiting for the opportunity, for some stupid idiot who comes and antagonize me or my ah lao.
  • I hate most guys. They piss me off. Especially motorists (drivers and riders alike) who are KNN CCBs. Never signal when cutting into other lanes, tailgating, insinuating my ah lao being one of those bad riders, show-off their powerful bikes, etc.
  • I'm just in an extremely foul mood today. And I foresee for the rest of the week. So beware. I bite.

No comments: