Thursday, January 3, 2008

Update...

I'm so happy!

Bought my first ever tech gadget... PSP Slim! In HAWT HAWT RED! I LOVE IT!

Received my bonus mah, not much, but well, better than nothing. I know, some people may say money not earned easily, crazy to splurge like this. But well, I just wanted to pamper myself for once. Since when you see me buy like, really good stuff for myself? Ok, other than the fact of my recent necklace addiction. =p This is my first ever expensive toy I've ever bought for myself ok! So the feeling is different from getting it for free or someone buying it for me. =p Besides, I've already thought for very long before buying it ok!

Anyhow, was so excited upon getting it that I can't help but grin like mad for the next few days and proudly parading it around and playing with it. To hell to those who think I'm being show-off or 'hao lian'. I'm just like a kid who is excited about her new toy mah. What's wrong? =x I need new games though. Anyone wanna give me games for my PSP? =p I'm currently addicted to Diner Dash... Hohoho... =x

Oh, and my ah lao say my expression and stance when I play the racing car game on my PSP is damn interesting. He knows when I'm turning or going straight. Apparently, I hold the PSP the way people hold and maneuver the steering wheel. -_- LOL.

Speaking of driving. Another Singapore Customs booboo from yours truly. =p Remember the first incident where I made the peace sign when the Customs officer asked who's the owner of the passport and it's me? =x This time, was on his bike, and when we come back to Singapore, the Customs will check the boxes of the bikes right? His bike no box, only under the seat there's a compartment where we usually put our raincoats. We lazy to get off, and when the Customs officer asked "Got anything?" I replied, "No box." My ah lao laughed like mad lor, and he never failed to recount this incident to his other friends. -_- Funny meh? True mah... No box = nothing what. Then ah lao say the officer can also see that there's no box. -_-

Oh well, kind of bimbotic behaviour. Lol. =x

Ok lah, nothing much liao... Update another time!!

No comments: