Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Wanna Complain...

Sorry Tam, wanna blog something else more interesting, but I wanna complain! Gonna be draggy. -_- As usual lah, about HIM!

His secondary school classmate invited him to her wedding. Then he never ask me or what, just say he going, then if I follow him what am I gonna do there. WTF. Means he not bringing me lah! -_-

Angry because he never ask me and make his own decision. Also because it makes me feel like he doesn't want to bring me go because too fat and ugly lor. So shameful. *SULKS* Then he gimme crap reasons like she invited him only, he just wanna save money (because if I go, means he gotta fork out more for angpao mah), and doesn't want to inconvenience her by asking if I can go or not.

What the hell lor. To me these are crap reasons. Maybe I'm being unreasonable. Perhaps. But it just annoys the hell out of me. It doesn't help that he is also as bad-tempered as me. So two stubborn mules together, both go nowhere.

But no meh, if wedding dinner of course husband and wife go together what. Even if invitation card never write also expected one mah. So difficult to ask one meh? And ang pao money I cannot fork out half meh? What c**k lor. Maybe she don't know he ROM liao mah, so never ask him and his wife what. Duh.

Anyhow, am just frustrated. *Trying to think happy thoughts*

3 comments:

art_foruandme said...

phia.. chill ah. Happy tots. he really duno u well enuff leh. At least can ask ask ma. he ask for it one.. hahah

bui

ah phia said...

sigh... later u scold him for me lor... i complain and scold him until sian liao... now he says aiyah, everything up to me, i decide, if wanna go 2 people go, etc. tt's nt wad i want lor.

it's the same with flowers wad. i want, but if i tell him n one day he buys for me, i won't be as happy as i would if i nv tell him n he surprise me with flowers. same logic lor.

he just doesn't get where i'm coming from. it's like, the issue here is nt whether i wanna make decisions as to he can go or not go to such events alone or what. the issue here is more of, why he cannot ASK and we make decision TOGETHER. at least u ask and then if really becos wanna save money then nt keen on me going along, fine, even if i dulanz, oso nt his fault cos at least he got seek my opinion mah.

he just doesn't get it. -_-

~~ Tam ~~ said...

phia..happy tots..but u know after all the complaining..u'll still forgive him..

you've got a soft spot for him..

Tam