Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jaded...

I don't know why, but am feeling so jaded.

I'm sick of feeling this way. I want to go back to feeling so carefree and happy-go-lucky. But have I ever felt that way before in the first place?

Why can't things be simpler? And yet sometimes it's me who think things into things more complicated than they really are.

Hopefully the reason why I'm feeling this way is because of PMS. PRE. =(

Usually when I'm having PMS, I get pretty oversensitive. Like, way overboard. So yah, I guess what I'm saying is that I feel like he loves me lesser because I'm getting so fat.

*sighs*

Times like this, I wish I were aneroxic.

4 comments:

Ivory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivory said...

U r so beautifull... to me...

heeeee.

i beta stay away from you since u r PMSing..

:P

the-one-who-u-always-say-u-dun-wan-to-talk-to

ah phia said...

bui: *muacks* wahahaha... nt yet leh... PreMS... when I'm PMS-ing, that's when I'm more cranky... lol... =p but i can't stay angry at u for long one lah... =) cos u nt my ah lao, so I won't bully u as much as I him... =x

I wanna poot poot later... maybe will sms u tell u hw it looks like... ;)

~~ Tam ~~ said...

Phia,u are great the way you are.. :)

Stop it with the being thin attitude..k

Tam