Monday, October 22, 2007

KL Trip...

Went ahead with the KL trip! =D So glad we did. Anyhow, we had to go, because his friend had already booked a hotel for us and coach tickets back to Singapore.

Enjoyed myself there, though please remind me NEVER to wear high heels there. Walked like mad lah. I didn't wear my sneakers up, because we wanted to buy new matching sneakers there. And I was going to wear my high boots there to the wedding dinner anyway. And it didn't help that stupid 'auntie visit' came just the day before lor. So tired from the long coach ride up, having blardy cramps and walking with my heavy bag in the stupid heels, made me REALLY grumpy.

And so of course we argued when we reached KLCC. He was grumpy too, because probably tired from the coach ride too, and worried about me, because I was stuck in the toilet for so long. So he was pulling a long face when I finally surfaced from the toilet. Which of course irritated me. But well, as usual lah, we don't argue for long. =p And I'm happy to report that no other arguments during the whole trip, so yeah! (Hey, it's an achievement lor. =p Bui will know why. Lol.)

Anyhow, KL definitely is not a place for me. Too many good food! Went out with his brother's family, and ate SO much! But enjoyed spending time with them. =) Had a good time at the dinner too, with his friends, though I look pretty retarded there, because everyone spoke Cantonese, and my Cantonese is pretty limited. -_- I only understood bits and pieces lor. Worse is that he also started talking to me in Cantonese. -_-

But I'm so proud of myself! *smirks* For once I tried to be unselfish and reasonable and understanding lor. Hahahahaha... Let him have fun going for a foot massage with his friends for slightly less than an hour, instead of making him come back to the hotel with me to countdown for my birthday lor. And I went back and packed our bags for him. It was a total mess when we left for the dinner, because we ended up changing clothes for the dinner. (Brought our ROM suits, because he wanted to wear that, so might as well follow him lor. But ended up last minute changing back to NORMAL clothes. =p And you know I'm a messy person. =x)

So yah, so poor me was alone in the hotel room on my birthday. He came back right after the massage lah. =p Thought he may wanted to go out for supper or something with his friend, since he hasn't met up with him for ages. I had smsed him to say it's ok, I'll be fine on my own. =p

Anyhow, yah, *beams* At least he appreciates all that! Heee... Nothing much on my birthday though, no surprises, what not. *sighs* But well, he's like that lah. What to do. -_- Blockhead. But still a loveable one. =) This trip has been real successful I must say. Hopefully the next one will be just as fun and happy! =) But don't know when lah. Should be next year bah. =(

Anyway, thanks all for the birthday wishes. Really touched. =) *muacks* Love ya all!

3 comments:

art_foruandme said...

still wan to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Mucks.. glad they u guys din argue much.. that is a good start to you new year ahead! Best wishes phia!!

celebrate our fourth bday tog nxt yr... erm somewhere else. *HINT*

WAHAHAHA

ah phia said...

thanks bui *muacks*

lol... yah MUST celebrate SOMEWHERE ELSE... =p celebrate V-day somewhere else too alright? =x

art_foruandme said...

Definitely man. Wishing can spent christmas SOMEWHERE too..
wahaha LOL