Sunday, October 18, 2009

Interesting Message...

Heh, not the first time my picture has conned other guys... =x Got this in my Facebook Inbox:

Hi

I am pretty new in this medium and true i was introduced here by a colleague of mine who attested to the fact that
responsible people abound here. Well he found his soul mate here too!

I am new also at this method of meeting a soul mate but I am very determined to give it my best short. I came across your photo and I liked the simplicity of your looks,quite fascinating and I would like to get to know more about you if you are interested.

I am a medical doctor, pediatricians to be precise, hobbies......hmmm....laughing, i like to think I have a great sense of humour and I like relaxing with that special person...walking hand in hand along the seaside and I also love to dance and swim too. If you are interested do reach me back ok?

lot of thots

Paul.

Hmmm, sorry, but you're too late... =p Righy hubby? ^_^

Anyway, nothing much this weekend. Still sick and coughing. Abit breathless at times, coughing like mad, but better compared to Friday. That day was absolutely horrible. -_-

Can't wait to go back to work honestly! LOL! =x

No comments: