Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lalalalala...

So far work's fine; abit of information overload though! Trying to learn and remember as much as I can. Don't know if it's better that I've worked in education industry before so it's easier to pick up stuff or is it better that I haven't worked in education industry before so it'll be easier to remember things and not get confused by previous company's terms, lingo, etc. LOL. Now have to relearn the terms, lingo used. -_- But other than that, I'm quite happy here, but missing my ex-colleagues. =|
 
Nothing else much to talk about. Haha. He's busy with his job and working so much harder there. I told him it's not that it's working so much harder. It's just that he has been slacking too much on his job for the past few years. Haha. Oh well, hopefully his hard work will pay off and he can get a substantial pay raise after confirmation! Anyway, so after work, he'll be too tired, and I'll be too buzzed so we'll just go have dinner together and go home rot and sleep early. For the FIRST TIME since like forever, I slept at 11.30pm last night! -_- Usually I don't sleep before 1am. LOL. But yesterday had such a bad migraine, so head off to bed earlier.
 
Friday meeting his sis and family for dinner, celebrating his niece's birthday! Yipee! =D Miss that little Juicy! =p Haha... She's just adorable. =) Must remind hubby to bring his camera and take loads of photos! Anyway, weekend, don't know do what. Probably go watch movie. I have so many movies I want to watch!
 
Haeundae: The Deadly Tsunami
500 Days of Summer
Poker King
Love Happens
My Sister's Keeper
My Girlfriend is an Agent
 
Sigh, so many movies, but such an expensive 'hobby'! =(
 
Now that most of the current goals are settled, going to aim for the iPhone! =p Can't wait for those end-of-the-year sales and promotions! And then it's the Hong Kong trip! YES!!!!!!

No comments: