Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Job, New Chapter in Life...

Well, tomorrow (or rather later, LOL), I'm starting my new job. =)

So far so good; the salary is higher (S$400 more than my last pay), the benefits better (S$300 holiday claims amongst others - will know more tomorrow), and my position higher (Assistant Manager). Well, I hope I can meet up to the expectation! I will do my best, don't worry! No more slacking. Time to really be more mature and excel in what I can do. =) Well, with such good benefits, how can I not prove my worth right? =p

Anyway, so my job's settled, my house more or less settled (though can only move in late next year, but who cares?), hubby found a better paying job and it's something he has a passion for, so basically, Sophia's a happy girl! ^_^ Not only that, I'm truly blessed with a doting daddy. =) He's super sweet lah. I smsed him that I've got a job, my position and pay and this is what he replied: "Very good. Fantastic. Please keep it nicely. Get some good cloth. Let me know if you need help." Haha... So cute right? =p And he even gave me S$400 to buy some new formal wear! I was so pai seh to accept from him lor. But he keep insisting, so I don't have much choice. So nice right? I love my daddy alot, even though I sometimes throw temper at him. -_-

Only thing that saddens me is not being able to celebrate my birthday with Bui. =( I miss her so much! And Lyna! Sigh... It just won't be the same without them really. =( I heart you two most! Of course and the 2 Shars... LOL... But I'm closer to Bui and Lyna... Sigh... Really miss miss heart heart them!

Oh, and then I told them both the news, and hubby complained that I shouldn't have done that. Because he says it seems like I'm bragging and making them feel envious. =( But it's not like that... I don't know... On one hand, quite true, it may seem like I'm bragging and showing off and all... But I honestly don't mean it that way! I hope they know that... Sigh... Me and my big mouth sometime... -_- I only meant to update that I've found a job, that I'm doing well now... =(

Anyway, gotta head off to bed soon! Can't be late tomorrow! I so can't wait to start work... 2 weeks of rotting at home is enough to drive me crazy! The interviewers (or rather my new bosses) were like asking how come I don't want to take a longer break, go for holiday or something after working for so long. -_- Haha... Sure, a break is fine, but 2 weeks of doing nothing? And it's not as if other people are free to meet up with me, go out, etc... And I NEED to do something or my brain will rust. LOL. I was planning to take some short courses if I am still unable to find a job. =p

Ok, I'll blog more tomorrow since hubby is working late shift so poor me gotta learn to be independent and go home by myself. =p

1 comment:

deedee said...

nice to hear!! although i've read your latest emo entry first, but still hope the good vibes stay on!! this entry just sounds so positive, good life, good pay, hubby also got good job, good daddy, etc etc... must always come back to read this and remind yourself that life's great, ok? *muacks*