Monday, October 12, 2009

Update Again!

Hmmm... Where should I start?

Ok, first off, found a job! =) Am so relieved... Hehe... Looking forward to working again! No, seriously. Haha... I was bored out of my wits! Will talk more about this tomorrow or something.

Secondly, finally can complete the HDB forms for our flat! =D

Thirdly, I'm missing my girls from my ex-company. You know who you are eh. Sigh. =( I missed those days of disturbing them, giggling and gossiping, going out for meals. I'm gonna arrange an outing soon, so YOU better turn up!

Lastly, am super sick. -_- Haven't been this sick for a long time! Having a super runny nose (tempted to just shove some tissues up my nose and leave it there honestly!) and an extremely bad cough (been hacking away like crazy that I think I'm going to cough my lungs out). It's so awful I think I'll sleep early for once. Hopefully the cough won't keep me awake. -_- Been coughing until I teared. Sigh.

Anyway, oh my god, where has time flown? Soon it'll be end of the month and 2 months later, HELLO to Hong Kong! =D I so can't wait! It seems like just yesterday that I booked the air tickets. LOL. Oh no, no time to lose weight until it's time to go HK. Haha.

Ok, should be heading to bed soon. I can feel the room spinning and a major headache is drumming itself into my head. -_-

No comments: