Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Birthday Wishlist...

My Birthday Wish List:-

1) A new Sony Ericsson phone
– my phone 'koyak' liao leh... but I'm waiting for the latest phone to finally arrive. K850i. One of the best. But also quite like W960i too. Touch-screen. Love that!

2) A new BIG pillow
– to replace my old pillow in the office? Wahahahahaha...

3) Nintendo DS Lite
– pretty please? 2nd hand also can... =p I think the games quite cute leh! And handy for me when I go over to HIS place and he's surfing the net and ignoring me.

4) A sugar-daddy
– to buy me all the things I want and yet don't need. -_- I also want to be disgustingly rich and collect mobile phones as a hobby. *pouts*

5) Miniature perfume set
– I love anything miniature, period. Some miniature perfume bottles are so uniquely shaped. Interesting. Those cute little cakes, food, figurines are so darn cute can? =p When I have my own home, I'm gonna make sure he buys me a glass cabinet for me to fill with cute little trinkets.

6) A new soft toy, something like 'Jimmy'
– one of my weakness; soft toys just make me go "OOH SO KEWTTT". -_- I think that's probably the only time anyone will see the girly side of me. Hahaha… =p I think when I have my own home, I'm gonna have a "Soft Toys" corner. And my bed's gonna be KING SIZED, so that I can bring them to bed with me. Well, worse come to worst, he can go sleep on the floor... *chuckles*

7) Christian Dior eye-shadow set
– the pink casing with a big 'bling bling' D lettering in front? I think it's awfully pretty! Though I don't know if I'll have much use for that, because I don't really apply eye shadows. Don't know how, to be frank. I only know how to draw smoky eyes. But that's easy. Just draw thick eyeliner and go to sleep. Wake up with instant smoky eyes. Lol!

8) Laptop
– I want a laptop to call my own. Compact and portable. So that I can bring it over to his place and surf net too.

9) Story books
– As thick as possible, preferably romance? Or touching kind. I like books that can make me cry. =p Thick because it can keep me occupied for quite some time. Hahahaha. None of those erotic fiction, as Bui would have thought, I'm sure. =p Don't know leh, I prefer reality than fantasy. =x

10) Pet
– I'd love a pet mouse can? =D Dogs are too high maintenance lah. Imagine the vaccinations, food, etc, gonna cost quite abit. And not as if I'm very rich lor. But a pet mouse, well, it's easier to handle and to bring around too! =p But must make sure he'll do the cleaning up for me. Kekekeke...

11) Hair Salon Voucher
– I need a new hairstyle! Tempted to do like Lyna leh, but later sure got people say I trying to copy her. Then sian liao lor! I already long time ago wanna perm my hair like that one leh. *SULKS* But I wanna colour my hair also. Hmmm, don't know what colour also. Maybe someone can offer to go with me and give comments and entertain me? =x

12) Something from Edynae http://edynae.livejournal.com/
- I love her stuff! My sis intro-ed me to this site and I REALLY wanna get something from there but seems like quite difficult lah, cos everything gets snapped up within an hour! Do go there and have a look ok! =p *BIG HINT*

And no, I don't want a tub of mayonnaise nor cheese. -_- Wait till I'm pregnant I might consider that. Lol. =p

But honestly, those are like, so material stuff, which I can do without. =) If I'd really have to make a wish, it's just a better life for us, at least to have our own house, fully renovated. The rest of the things, well, as long as I try to save more each month, I sure can get them myself anyway! =)

But why do I have to celebrate my birthday in Malaysia?! -_- Last year's birthday, was still in Malaysia, though coming back here lah. But this year's birthday also same case lor! *SULKS* Not fun one. I want to have a proper celebration! So sad, I last year no birthday cake on my birthday... Because was in Genting lor, on the way back! He got offer to buy lah, but aiyah, no small slices of cake... And then there was only me, him, his sister and bro-in-law, buy one cake and can't finish like quite stupid lor... So end up I tell him don't buy le... But of course got the big teddy bear as present! =p Hehe... Though I don't think this birthday he'll get anything... Because our anniversary I also didn't get him anything! =x Lol...

Can someone please tell him blatantly that he better do something romantic for my birthday?! Because I think subtle hints are lost with him... -_- Don't need to buy me expensive things lor! Handmade stuff I also like one lor! Also 'lomantik' mah! *pouts*

Guys are mostly SO NOT ROMANTIC one! *grumbles* Yesterday I also was talking to my student, saying how in the previous episode of the 9pm Channel 8 drama serials, Chen Hanwei's character was like, so romantic lor, balloons and teddy bear I think in the car-boot, and asked the girl to open the boot in the pretext of getting something. Then that student said the same thing as him lah "Wah lao, expensive lor, romance! Think no need money one meh?" Liews, how expensive can it be wor?! Not as if asking for 1-carat diamond or 9999 red roses, or what lor. >_<

Men. BAH!

4 comments:

art_foruandme said...

that is such a long bday wish list!!! i should come up with one too ah! wahaha. u want a new 'jimmy'?? i think our island will be filled with toys and dolls.. and i am the only one sane! hmm, gg to celeb 2 yrs of bday with u.. or wait.. its third time this yr!!!!!!! *gosh* phia... *r u tinking wat im tinking?*

Bui

ah phia said...

*sighs* yah unfortunately... hw nt to be able to think what u're thinking when i see u more often than i see my parents?! lol... =x

~~ Tam ~~ said...

Phia!! At last you update your blog..gosh..were you waiting for the cob webs to appear? hehe...

Your wish list ah..hmm..i think u really need a sugar daddy.. ^_^

Tam

ah phia said...

wahahahaha... yah lor... or let me strike 4D or toto lah... =p

aiyah, u shd noe my circumstances mah... i after work is out with him or chill at my place or his... his house sometimes no internet one... n my house, he'll hog my lappy... tho he oso helping me see hw to reformat it, all the nitty gritty details forget it... =p by the time i get home n wanna use my lappy i'll be quite sleepy or very late liao mah... then in office kena blocked, how to update sia?!

anyway, i juz wanna say something...

WENTWORTH MILLER IS UBER UBER HOT~! Sizzling hot... especially when he's in the moody, sulky poses... *licks lips*