Sunday, September 9, 2007

30 Things About Me...

1. I love tidbits!
Think everyone would know lah. But funnily, I'm not exactly a chocolate person, come to think of it.

2. I've been acting my whole life.
As in I put on a mask with different groups of people; not that I'm fakeo in friendships lah, but well, just know how to hide innermost feelings from most people, unless they are people I trust and love, I tend to be more vocal bah. Certain groups of people are more outgoing and open-minded, so obviously I have to act like them mah, or what's the point in joining them? That's my thinking of course.

3. I am a very contradictory person.
Maybe because I'm Libran? Tend to like to look at things from different perspectives. And then I don't know which side to choose. Whether to listen to my heart, my head, my friends, my family, my angel side, my devil side... -_-

4. I'm a super crybaby.
Dysfunctional tear ducts, what to do? I cry when I'm angry, sad, upset, stress, sick, etc. If I'm sad and I cry, usually it's hard to stop. -_-

5. I'm oversensitive/emotional.
Cry easily at sappy stories, movies, scenes, etc. Angry easily too; little things can annoy the hell out of me. Tend to blame myself if things go wrong, or if people around me are angry or sad. And yet sometimes I won't say anything about it.

6. I'm super temperamental.
I can be happy one moment, angry at another, and sad yet another. It's a wonder I haven't gone insane with this tumultuous emotions coursing through me. -_- Totally unpredictable that's me. =p You'll never know when I'll be super mad at you.

7. I hate others raising their voices at me!
It's darn annoying can? JT likes to do that. So sometimes shout back at her. Know that she probably didn't mean it that negatively as I see it, but I just don't like it can?

8. I hate others who gimme black faces!
Literally translated from Chinese ar. =p Yah, if after processing and I feel that I'm not in the wrong, it's not my fault, etc, I'll be damn angry lah. And my mood will be spoilt the whole day.

9. I hate others who are super inquisitive about very personal parts of my life.
Like my mum lah! Annoying lor, the way she nags on about us getting a flat, how much he earning, etc. I'm not ashamed at how little he earns, how less educated he is, how uncouth he may seem, etc. But I just cannot stand the look on her face and others which clearly shows that they look down on him. Which is why those kind of questions annoys the hell out of me?

10. I am super insecure.
If you are given my old blog links to read, you'll see how so. -_- I just don't see anything good about me. No, seriously. Not like trying to garner sympathy, or etc. That's what I hate most too. That's why I need alot of reassurance. ALOT.

11. I am quite a private person.
Hiding my feelings, thoughts, etc is something I've always been doing. Because I hate talking about them and people keep asking me questions, look at me like I'm oh-so-pitiful, giving me answers that I don't want to hear, or telling me stuff that though are truths, but are so like stabs to my heart.

12. I like writing!
Poems, stories, blogs. Poems, only when I'm depressed. Don't ask me why, but I can't write happy poems. I can't find the words to describe them. -_- Stories, aiyah, just some romance novels. Short stories more like. Used to scribble my stories on A4 papers, but don't know where I've thrown them to. = But yeah, I can be very long-winded when I start to write/blog, because the words just flows. Perhaps it's my way of releasing my inner thoughts which usually I'm not so verbal about.

13. I am quite a loner.
Prefers to be alone. Or with him. Or with my closer friends. Or as long as it's with a smaller group of people. Don't know, just don't really know how to mix with people? Though you see me like very kawan-kawan ar, but actually I don't really know how to interact in a group. Because sometimes feel abit left out in the topics they talk about. Maybe my fault at times for being anti-social. But I feel most comfortable being alone with a book and music. =p

14. I've always wanted to be a good mom.
Eh, don't laugh leh! *sulks* I not like most people, so career-driven, so motivated, so ambitious, etc. I simple-minded can? =p I just want to be a working mom. Heh. Too bad lah, no money. He's right lah, get flat first before thinking of that.

15. I'm simple-minded/naive.
Good or bad? Don't know. I'm contented easily; I just need a good paying job, close friends, my own family, a place to call my home. Actually, even if I'm stuck at this hell-hole, if I still have him and he doesn't cheat on me, have affairs, those kind of shit, I think I'll still be happy. =) Haha, I do think so naively at times eh?

16. I adore little animals and kids!
Kids are little animals mah! Lol. =p But love the furry little things, oh so cute lor! =D I wanna buy a small rodent leh. But I sure lazy to change the bedding and clean the cage lor. Think it will die of neglect lah. -_- So better not be murderer. Not as if I'm not anyway. *sighs* Right Bui?

17. I'm so a sucker for romance!
Oh sweep me off my feet with roses, champagne and serenade me under the moon and stars~ Haha. Blame it on all the romance novels that I was hooked on since teenage years lah. Lol. Hmmm, but why the hell did I choose him who knows no romance?! -_- As my first ex who knew me truly, I'll feel romanced even if it's small surprises or gifts every now and then. Even if it's just bookmarks, cute pens, etc, that's enough for me. =p

18. I love soft toys!
I have enough soft toys at home to open a mini shop ok! =x But of course, most of them are from quite some time back, but yeah, I love soft toys lah! Especially those like my office pillow's skin! =p I'm very bad, sometimes I buy soft toys for other kids, end up I buy extra for myself, or keep those toys and buy other stuff for them. =x

19. I'm fiercely protective over my loved ones.
Friends, family members. Yup, and I will resort to violence if provoked, no doubt about that. Scary? =p Nah, just that when I'm really agitated, I won't hesitate to raise my fist. When I'm angry enough, fear will no longer be in my dictionary. I still remember when my bro was bullied during Sunday School and cried to me after service, I went after the bully and knocked him over. Few years back I think, there was this madman harassing my mum, scolding her, shouting expletives, taunting comments at her while she was playing tennis. One day I accompanied her and he was doing that again. Confronted him and when he threw his packet of coffee at me, all hell broke loose and yes I did fight him. Fists, and chairs flew lah. Lol. Anyway, I won't hesitate to stand up for my loved ones if they kena bullied.

20. I've had asthma before.
Don't know why my asthma will go away leh. Got like that one meh? -_- I miss having the inhaler leh. Sweet taste. Lol. Hmmm, maybe I didn't have asthma, just that was addicted to the inhaler only? Maybe yah? Hahaha.

21. I used to go to church!
Actually this is interesting. How do you define Christians? I don't go to church anymore. Partly because nobody I know goes, or if they go, it's like so far lah. Also because I'm lazy. =p I rather sleep late on Sunday mornings. But I do believe there's a God, I know He exists, I know He always has a plan for each of us. Sometimes I do pray to Him, talk to Him. Of course not like, pray for Him to let me strike Toto lah, though that would be nice =x but I think His answer will either be No or Wait. -_- So am I considered Christian? =p Used to love going to church, singing the hymns, especially during Christmas, my favourite part would be the carols! ^_^ Missed going caroling. *sighs* Those were the days.

22. I am an ultimate bookworm.
I love reading! Since young always been caught reading books at any time of the day. Don't know why I love reading, since my parents don't like reading. In fact, they discourage me from reading lah! Except if I'm reading assessment books, textbooks of course. Otherwise, they are annoyed if they find me reading books, and had even gone to the extent of banning me from reading romance fiction, Archie comics. Former because later I'll be like boy-crazy and won't concentrate on studies, latter because the words too small, spoil my eyesight. -_- Reading brings me to another world, where I'm non-existent, where I can be anywhere but in reality.

23. I think too much for my own good.
Worst habit ever. I hate doing this! I'll end up thinking of all the possible scenarios, things that may happen, and I get upset over the unhappy stuff, happy at the happy stuff, and end up feeling upset and happy and God-knows-what-other-emotions. End result? A very confused me. -_- That's why one minute I can say "Never mind, it's ok" and smile, and the next, I start being angry and say "Actually it's not ok!" and I'll start sulking. Poor him, I must say. =p

24. I AM shy!
Oei! STOP LAUGHING! I am shy ok! =p That's why I always seem quite unfriendly at the beginning. Because I don't know what to say, so I just keep quiet. I was the kind who is scared even to request ketchup from waiters at restaurants. Yes, and this was only a few years back, before I started working ok! And precisely why I hate doing Orientations; they freak me out.

25. I've always wanted to migrate.
I really want to migrate or work overseas, even if it's for a short period of time! Maybe migrate to Aussie! I love the life there, the people, the beach, the food… I'm also interested in going Japan to teach English. One of my dreams. =p But don't think so lah. Don't think I'm capable of surviving alone in other countries. -_-

26. My aspiration was to be a kindergarten teacher, or playgroup teacher.
Hmmm, simply because I love kids? =p But they usually require you to have Early Childhood Education Diploma, which I don't have and now can't afford to study. Besides, it also won't earn much. So scrap that idea le. *sighs* Maybe as a part-time job? That would be cool... =)

27. I sometimes do get into depressive state.
I hate it when I go into depressive state. I get angry at everyone, or sad about life, and just have no mood for anything. I'll just be no different from a zombie! And no books or music can cheer me up, because when I'm in a depressive state, I listen to depressing songs. -_- So not healthy. And yes, I do have suicidal thoughts. It's a wonder I'm still here. Really.

28. I have a Love-Hate relationship with mum.
To others, she's the perfect mum, who bakes, cooks, does housework for the family, etc. Takes cares of her daughter's friends if and when they come over. Blah blah blah. But who sees the cane marks so brutally given and with lousy reasons like 'because your daddy caned your brother'? Who hears how she scolded me, sometimes using expletives and hurting words like 'he made you a prostitute' or 'you might as well go and get f***ed at geylang'? Who sees how she punished me by banishing me to the balconey even when it's cold and wet there or to the corridor and make me kneel there? I could so write an essay on how she treated me before. And how much I hated her then. Of course now things are considerably better lah. Because I learnt to strike back and she knows she can't hurt me no more. But probably because mellowing down as age creeps up to her. So yeah, she sometimes does behave like a bitch lah, but well, most of the time, her heart IS in the right place, just that I don't agree with her behavior that's all.

29. I can cook!
Though ok, maybe not like, whip up a 3 course meal, pretty desserts like in cafes, restaurants, etc. But ok, at least I can cook like, proper meals, with rice, meat, vegetables? =p Though I wish I knew how to bake lah.

30. I can read people's minds.
I know Bui must be thinking how come I haven't mentioned sex, or much about him, etc. =p Lol... Though hor, actually this point is because I've run out of things about myself lah. Maybe you can tell me about me? Or how you see me? Idea eh? Ask others to write 10 things about yourself. Hmmm...
~ END ~

Nobody I want to tag leh. How? =p

No comments: