Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Entry...

Heyhey! Welcome to Me & My Drab Life! Lame... -_-

Bored lah, cos Mr Ma is busy packing his stuff for his trip to Jakarta. So create new blog for you guys! Well, actually not exactly for you guys lah. I like keeping many different blogs, for different phases in my life, for my best friends, for my own private reading (not RA lah, just, don't want people to know about how sad I am as a person. -_-), etc.

Well, my blog entries should be quite long I think, from past experiences. Haha. Because it's usually an outlet for me, since I don't really talk to others about personal stuff unless they started the ball rolling and I only talk about stuff I'm more comfortable about. And rubbish of course, anything to entertain and get others' attention eh?

Wish I can write short and sweet like Bui ah! =p Nice, I like. Mine machiam essay, think end up nobody wanna read also. And it gets repititive at times. =p

Anyway, stay tuned for the next entry. Got tagged by Bui lah, and you can see how MY blogging differs from hers and Tam's. =p People's 30 things about themselves are short and sweet and to the point. Mine, as if writing thesis. Hahaha! You shall see why...

No comments: