Monday, September 17, 2007

About Libras...

From Tam's blog:

About Libra: Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

My comments as below:

1) Nice to everyone they meet.

Hmmmm. Depends; I would say usually, unless you have a kiam-pah face which I see liao and I 'bu shuang' lah. Or you come in with a dao face which annoys me. But I guess true in a way, I'll still make an effort to smile and say hi to people I meet, unless too bad, that day I PMS-ing or somebody had irritated me early in the morning. -_-

2) Can't make up their mind.

This also depends leh! Most of the time I can't make up my mind, which explains my procrastination habit. =p And which explains my behavior, like I can be sweet and understanding to him one minute, and the next I'm giving him hell over a certain issue. =x It's like, I can't make up my mind whether I should be angry with him or just let it go.

3) Have own unique appeal.

Errr... what's that sia. I don't find myself appealing in any way. -_- But I think I'm unique lah… Everyone's unique for that matter! =p My uniqueness? I don't know; simplemindedness? You tell me lah. I ask him what he likes about me, he say my eyes, my boobs… Like, wtf lor... Can someone slap him for me?! =p

4) Creative, energetic, and very social.

Creativity I have none. Wish I had Bui's creativity! Then I can do nice nice cards and pictures for him anytime. -_- Energetic? I'm a lazy bum who likes to sleep leh! Very social? Not really, only perhaps within close friends; but as a whole, I'm not a very sociable person. I scared of interaction with people. -_-

5) Hates to be alone.

Hannor hannor! =p Even though I'm not very sociable, I don't like to be alone, even if I sometimes anti-social. I just don't like facing many people lor. I like smaller group interactions, like maybe just with him only, with my sister, with closer friends or colleagues like, one-to-one, etc?

6) Peaceful, generous.

I'd like to think I am the above! =) But hor, peaceful ar, abit salah leh. Since I like to pick fights with him. -_- But I hate fighting or arguing lah for that matter. Recently I haven't been really peaceful. No idea why. I'm always itching to get into fist fight. Especially with people who are damn fucking rude. Generous, I think so, that's why it annoys me when people are calculative towards me. Or rather, it annoys me more when it happens way after payday and the next payday is still some time away. -_-

7) Very loving and beautiful.

Hee, I'd like to think so too! =p Except for the beautiful part lah. -_- Everyone is prettier than me lor. I wonder what does "very loving" constitutes sia...

8) Flirtatious.

=x My behaviour may seem flirtatious, but I really, honestly have no intent on flirting with anyone. I very guai one ok! Unlike HIM! HMMPPHH! *angry* Bui may know what I'm talking about... Hahaha... Since I always complain to her... Poor thing... =x

9) Give in too easily.

Just call me Miss Pushover. -_- Maybe too simpleminded? No will power lah. I very easy to con one. *rolls eyes*

10) Procrastinators.

*sighs* Don't I know it... Just check out my room, my office workspace, my goals... -_- There's always something that will distract me... I need more will power and determination!

11) Very gullible.

Aka stupidity? Wish I knew how to be less gullible. Maybe I wouldn't be hurt so easily then. Maybe that's why kena 'conned' by him liao... =x he and his honey-coated words in the beginning... hopefully he doesn't read this... wahahahahaha... but he knows I'm joking lah... =p

1 comment:

~~ Tam ~~ said...

Phia..check this out -
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofbraareyouquiz/

hmm..i wonder what kind of bra you are..hehe..