Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feeling Negative...

I hate...

... being misunderstood.
... being away from and without him.
... being shouted at or showed black faces.
... stupid people who expect to be spoonfed.
... people who are so slow.
... waking up early in the morning.
... his bro-in-law (the one with 3 kids).
... feeling insecure, paranoid, negative.
... crying so hard and nobody to comfort me.
... inquisitive people who are actually being kaypohs.
... being so sucky at most things.
... not having enough to spend.
... rude people who don't know how to say "Excuse me", "Sorry", "Thank you".
... being so fat and ugly.
... not being able to do things I really wish to.
... myself.

3 comments:

Ivory said...

phia! why hate urself? dun ok. smile.. cos u r more than who u think u are. Love u hermit crab (but i still think hairy crab nicer). :)

Tam said...

Phia Phia aka teddy bear..u still have me and bui..so any worries, just let us know..don't keep to your self..

Tam :)

ah phia said...

bui: u hairy i oso not hairy lor... u gorilla... =p thanks...

tam: okie dokie! =) thankie...