Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kneecap Pain Pain... =(

From Tam's blog:

You Are a Flashy Red Bra!

Outgoing, friendly, and fascinating.
You're a charmer, with your pick of the men.
But you want a man who's as magnetic as you are.
You need someone who can keep up with your all night gab fests!



Doesn't seem like me leh... I where got charmer? -_- But yeah, need someone who can keep up with me! Or more... =p I can't stand boring guys... Because I'm already boring le, wah liews, with a more boring guy who can't keep me entertained, I'll probably die of boredom! Lol...

Oh yah, yesterday (Monday), slipped and banged my knee on the stairs lah. Was raining when he sent me to work, and was wearing the raincoat for my shoes (whatever it called lah), and it was slippery. Walked up the stairs and slipped lor. Wah liews, more painful than tattooing lor! I literally dragged myself up the stairs and stumbled into the office before collapsing onto the chair, because was seeing stars le. -_- That intense ok, the pain?! Felt like puking and fainting. Liews. But after awhile ok lah. Only when Bui tried to rub on my kneecap, I almost slapped her lah. -_- PAIN LOR! Boss worse. Press so hard when I whined to her about it. >_<

Went home and he also tried rubbing. Some parts of the kneecap still not so pain, but kaoz, at one particular spot, the pain was like, long and intense lor! Screamed the house down. =x And feel like got creaking sound sia. He said maybe had hurt my knee ligament or something. Because was slightly swollen, and that spot wasn't exactly bruised. Also whined to him about how this stupid ah pek who was sitting at the stairs, see me fall, and just went "HA HA", without helping. Stupid MF. If I wasn't in so much pain, I'd have cursed and swore at him and threw my shoe at that blardy fella.

Anyway, today ok lah, can walk, only just now when I climbed the stupid escalator which had stopped working, kneecap still hurt. *whines* Ended up wabbling up the stairs. Lol.

Hmmm, nothing much actually. Had a big fight with him during the weekend over an issue, and which I also made known to him some unresolved issues from the past. It's difficult lah, for two people to be together, because of different values, expectations, desires, interpretations, etc. What he seems as ok, is not ok with me. Vice versa. Depends if you want to accept the differences or resolve them by coming to a compromise. Me, I'm usually the one who throws tantrums and he gives in, and I'll be easily placated. Bottomline is, end up there's no proper acceptance that he's that way, and no proper solution. So I guess it all added up and I threw it in his face when I quarrelled with him over an issue. Guess communication is quite important.

Oh well, all's well now, though I don't know if the issues have been resolved or what. But at least I have done my part and told him what I feel and don't like. Up to him if he wants to take them into consideration.

See lah, my entry super long right? =p

Anyway, yeah, birthday coming soon! Gonna celebrate with colleagues (present and ex) early in the month, because especially for me, knowing myself, by end of the month, I'm super broke, and won't have money to go out lah. Lol. Then not nice lor, everytime people jio me out I have to give excuses why I cannot go. Usually if I don't join you guys for outing, most of the time, it's because I'm broke lor, honestly. Not because I want to spend quality time with him. (Ok, that may be partly the reason at times... =p But mostly also because NO MOOLAH!)

Will type up my wish list next entry bah. Actually have written an entry titled My Birthday Wishlist leh, but hor, office block Blogger,so yah, cannot update. WTH.

Ok, I'm heading off to zzzzz...

No comments: